To save time when creating a new offer, an existing offer can be duplicated and edited as needed. The existing offer is not affected after it has been duplicated.
When duplicating an offer, the existing offer’s campaign limit will only be duplicated if there is enough available quantities in the related inventory allocation to allow for duplication.
Duplicate an offer
- Go to the Offers menu in the Sales sidebar and click Offers.
- Click the Search icon and type the name of the offer to duplicate.
- Click the offer's 3 dots icon and select duplicate.
- The Duplicate Offer pop-up window will open.
- Type a name for the new offer in the New Offer Name field.
Click either Keep Original Prices or Clear Prices.
Selecting Keep Original Prices will allow you to use the prices set in the original Offer.
Selecting Clear All Prices will remove all prices set in the original offer.
- Click Save to save the new offer.
- You will be taken to the Offer page to edit the duplicated offer as needed before using it in Campaigns.