Before editing a brand, it is important to consider how edits will affect any associated products and templates.
Edit a brand
- Go to the Products menu in the Sales sidebar and click Brands.
- You be taken to the Brands page.
- Click the search icon and type the name of the brand to edit.
- Click the brand's Bamboo ID in the Bamboo ID column to go to the brand's detail page.
You can also click the brand's 3 dot menu and select Edit.
- To update the brand name, type the new name in the Name field.
- To change the brand's associated organization, click the Organization drop-down and select a new organization.
- To change the brand's parent brand, click the Parent drop-down and select a new parent.
- To change the license number, click the License Number drop-down and select a new license.
- To set the brand's products as sellable or non-sellable, click Products Sellable Settings and select Set Products As Sellable or Set Products as Non-Sellable.
- To include or exclude the brand's revenue, units, and grams from the Total reporting section in all reports, select or clear the Exclude from total revenue reporting box.
- Click Save to save the edits.