Multiple products from an order with a Submitted or Pending status can be split into a New Order or an Existing Order from the same client.
Split an order
- Go to the Orders menu in the Sales sidebar and click Orders.
- Click the search icon and type the name of the client that placed the order to split.
You can also click the Filters icon and select filters to apply to find the order to split.
- Click the order's Bamboo ID in the Bamboo ID column.
- Check the boxes of the products to split in the Ordered Products section.
- Click Actions and select Split.
- The Split Orders pop-up window will open.
- Select New Order or Existing Order to split the products into a new order or an existing order.
If New Order is selected the products will be split into a new order from the same client.
If Existing Order is selected, the products will be split into an existing submitted order from the same client
- Click Next.
- If Existing Order was selected, click the Choose an Existing Order drop-down and select an existing order.
- Click Confirm.
Products that have been split from another order will display the Split icon.