Once orders are placed, they will appear as "Submitted" on the Orders page. To initiate the order fulfillment process, submitted orders need to be approved.
Approve an order
- Go to the Orders menu in the Sales sidebar and click Orders.
- You will be taken to the Orders page where all submitted orders will display a Submitted status.
- Click the search icon and type the name of the client that placed the order.
Click the Filters icon and select filters to apply to narrow the order results displayed on the Orders page.
- Click the order's Bamboo ID in the Bamboo ID column to go to that order's page.
- After reviewing the order details, click Approve.
If the order needs to be edited after reviewing, edit the order as needed before clicking Approve.
- Click Confirm to confirm approving the order.
- The order status will change to Approved. Once the order status changes to Approved, it becomes uneditable. To modify an approved order, you must first change its status to Pending. If the products ordered belong to a brand(s) that has assigned license(s), an order manifest will be automatically generated in Trace. However, if the brand(s) of the ordered products do not have assigned license(s), a manifest will not be generated automatically in Trace.