The Campaign Report displays campaign performance for a specified period and includes a list of retailers that did and did not place orders from campaigns sent during the specified period.
Generate a campaign report
- Go to the Reports menu from the Sales sidebar and click Campaign.
- Click the Start Date field and select a reporting period.
To add additional reporting period(s) to compare campaign performance between periods., click the + icon next to the calendar icon and select the additional reporting period(s).
- To add filters to the report, click the More Filters drop-down and select the report filters.
- Click Load Report to generate the report.
- The report will load with the Ordered tab displayed. The Ordered tab contains a list of clients that placed orders from campaigns sent during the selected period with the date the orders were placed, the total revenue generated by each order, the total quantity of each order, the order approval status, and the order departure date.
- Click the Not Ordered tab for a list of clients that did not place orders from campaigns sent during the selected report period.
- The Not Ordered tab lists the clients that did not place orders from campaigns sent during the selected period with the campaign name and the campaign Offer URL
Click Edit Time Interval to change the campaign report period then select a new campaign report period.
- Click on a campaign in the Campaign Name column to go to the campaign detail page and view campaign performance metrics such as Bounce Rate, Open rate, Unopened Rate, and Click Through Rate.