The Daily Orders Report, also known as a "Pull Sheet” streamlines the order fulfillment process by providing an overview of the information needed to prepare and ship orders such as the quantities, weights, and departure days for each order placed by clients
Generate a daily orders report
- Go to the Orders menu in the Sales sidebar and click Daily Orders.
- Click the Week drop-down and select a week range for the report.
- Click the Day of Departure drop-down and select the order departure day(s) to include in the report.
Selecting totals will show the total units ordered each day. The Client Name and Location will not be displayed as the totals shown will include the total units ordered by all clients.
- To filter the report by categories, click the Categories drop-down and select the categories to include in the report.
Exclude selected categories and the brands that belong to the selected categories from the report by checking the Exclude Selected Categories & Brands box.
Only show category groups in the report, by checking the Show Category Groups Only box.
- To filter the report by brands, click the Brands drop-down and select the brands to include in the report.
- The report will load on the Product Breakdown tab.
The Product Breakdown tab shows the daily units ordered with the quantity ordered per client and the overall total ordered by all clients shown in the totals row.
- Click the Weight Breakdown tab to see a breakdown of the weights ordered for each product strain.
- Click Export Excel to export an Excel file of the report.
- Click View Exported Files to go to the Exported Files page.
- Click the exported file's Download button to download the file.
- An Excel file of the report will be downloaded to your device.