With Offers, you can send a selection of products to your accounts for purchase. Offers are available for a specific duration and are sent to accounts through campaigns. Once an offer becomes active, a live Offer Menu is generated to showcase the products and allow accounts to easily browse and place orders.
Before you begin
Create an offer
- Go to the Offers menu in the Sales sidebar and click Offers.
- Click Add.
- The Add Offer window will open.
- Type a required name for the offer in the Offer Name field.
- Click the Choose Inventory Allocation drop-down and select an inventory allocation to assign to the offer.
When an inventory allocation is selected, its' corresponding sections will populate into the offer and be available for selection, the selected inventory allocation's period will also apply to the offer which means when the selected inventory becomes inactive, the offer will expire.
- Click Confirm.
- You will be taken to the offer detail page to add products from the selected inventory allocation, set offer-specific pricing for those products, and format the live offer menu.
- Click + Add Section.
- The Add Sections pop-up window will open.
- Click the Add Section From Inventory Allocation drop-down and select the assigned inventory allocation section(s) to add.
You can select specific sections from the assigned inventory allocation or click All to add all sections from the assigned inventory allocation.
- Click Add to add the selected section(s).
- Type the products' optional offer pricing in the Price Column.
If you don't set a specific offer price, the system will apply Default Pricing Layers to the offer. This means that the price will automatically default to the Custom Client Pricing you have previously set for the products in the offer. If you haven't set any Custom Client Pricing, then the price will default to the Pricing Group price that you have set for the products. And if there is no Pricing Group price set, the price will default to the products’ base prices. This ensures that the appropriate pricing is applied to your offer without requiring manual adjustments for each product.
To apply the base pricing to all products automatically, simply click the Base Price icon in the Price column.
- Change the offer's available quantities if needed in the Campaign Limits Column.
Changing the campaign limits is optional. This column is auto-filled by default with the selected inventory allocation quantities. You can change the campaign limits if needed but the limits must be equal to or less than the selected inventory allocation quantities.
- Click the Hide In Stock Value in Offer Menu toggle to hide the products in-stock quantities on the live Offer Menu.
If the In Stock column is not hidden, clients will be able to see in-stock quantities for all products when placing orders.
- Click the Hide Limit Value in Offer Menu toggle to hide the products limit amounts on the live Offer Menu.
If the Limit column is not hidden, clients will be able to see the limits for all products when placing orders.
- Click the Timer's pencil icon to set an optional timer for the offer, then select a timer option in the Timer Setting section and click Confirm.
When the offer timer is set, it will count down whenever there is inactivity and will reset whenever clients add products to their carts. If clients do not add any products to their cart within the timer period, the timer will expire and their carts will be cleared, preventing inventory from being allocated due to abandoned carts.
Selecting None will disable the timer.
Selecting Choose Time Period will add a preselected time period of 30, 60, 90, or 120 minutes.
Selecting Customize Time Period will allow you to create a custom time period.
- Click the Order Minimum pencil icon to set an optional order minimum for orders that will be placed from the offer, type the order minimum, then click the checkmark icon to save the set order minimum.
If an order minimum is set, clients will be unable to check out until they meet the set order minimum.
- To automatically approve all orders placed from the offer, select the Enable Automatic Approval of Orders box.
If unselected, all orders placed from the offer must be approved after they have been submitted.
- The offer will appear on the Offers page with an Open status until it is used in an active campaign. When the offer has been used in an active campaign, the offer will display an active status and cannot be edited. Active offers must be placed on hold to enable editing. Click PREVIEW & STYLING to preview and customize the live offer menu before sending the offer.