All employees using Bamboo must be added as users and assigned the correct roles. A user can have multiple roles and a role determines a user's level of access. It is important to correctly assign roles, as they directly impact a user's level of access.
*Please note that the management of users requires admin access.
Add a user
- Go to the User Management menu in the Portal sidebar and click Users.
- Click Add.
- The Add User pop -up window opens.
- Click Upload to add a photo of the User.
- Click the Organization drop-down and select the organization to which the user belongs.
- Type the user's first name in the First Name field.
- Type the user's last name in the Last Name field.
- Type the user's email in the Email field.
The email entered in the Email field will serve as the user's login email.
- Click the Roles drop-down and select the role(s) to assign to the user.
The User's role determines their level of access. Multiple roles can be assigned to a user.
- Type the user's password in the Password field.
- Type the user's password in the Confirm password field to confirm the password.
- Click the Change Password toggle to give the user permission to change their password.
- Click the Update Profile toggle to give the user permission to update their profile information.
- Click the Upload Photo toggle, to give the user permission to upload and change their user profile photo.
- Click Save to add the user.
- The user will appear on the Users page and will be able to use their email and password to access Bamboo.