An organization allows you to manage your Bamboo business profile by designating your business location(s) and the number of employees, and add licenses and users to the organization. An organization must be added before adding licenses and users.
Add an organization
- Click Organizations in the Portal sidebar.
- Click Add.
- The Add organization pop-up window will open.
- Click Upload to add an optional image for the organization.
- Crop the images as needed and click Save.
- Type a required Organization Name.
- Type the Organization's Main Location address.
- Type the Organization's Excise Tax percentage.
- Add any additional locations for the Organization.
Multiple locations can be entered. For example if a single organization exists in multiple states, multiple addresses would be entered for the single organization..
- Click the Employees drop-down and select the number of employees that belong to the organization.
- Click the Users drop-down and select the users that belong to the organization.
- Click the Licenses drop-down and select the license(s) that belong to the organization.
- Click Save to add the organization.