To ensure compliance, at least one state license is required to use any Bamboo application. The required license information will depend on the state that the license belongs to. For example while Washington requires information regarding the State License Type, California requires a Vendor Key and a User Key. When adding a license, the required fields will change based on the state selected and will display the state traceability system logo to the right of the state name.
Add a new license
- Click Licenses in the Portal sidebar.
- Click Add.
- The Add License pop-up window will open.
- Click the State/Test License drop-down and select the type of license to add.
- Click the Organization drop-down and select the organization to which the license belongs.
- Type the License Name.
- Select the State to which the license belongs.
- For Washington State licenses, click the State License Type drop-down and select the type of license to add.
- For California and Massachusetts state licenses, type the required Vendor Key and User Key.
- Type the License Number.
- Click Save.