All items selected for destruction, ready for destruction, and whose destruction has been finalized, including propagations, plants, harvest waste, daily waste, or inventory waste will be listed on the Disposal page. After items have been selected from destruction, they must remain in a required quarantine period for 72 hours after which they can be destroyed and reported to the relevant state traceability system. From the Disposal page, the required disposal labels can be printed and green waste can be reported.
The disposal page consists of three tabs
- Scheduled for Destruction tab - shows all items that have been selected for destruction throughout Trace by selecting "Destroy". Items selected for destruction appear on this tab for a required period of three days unless a different time period is required by your state's traceability system. To print labels for any items on this tab, select the items(s) and click Print Label.
- Ready for Destruction tab - shows all items that have passed the required three-day quarantine period and are ready to be marked as destroyed and reported to the state traceability system. To print labels for any items on this tab, select the items(s) and click Print Label.
Destroy items ready for destruction
- Click Disposals in the Trace sidebar.
- Select the items to destroy on the Ready for Destruction tab.
- Click Actions and select Destroy Selected.
- Click Destroy to confirm the destruction.
- Destroyed tab - shows all items that have been officially marked as destroyed.
- To print labels for any items on this tab, select the items(s), click Actions, and select Print Label.
Report green waste
- Click the Report Green Waste button.
- Type the green waste Weight.
- Type the Date the green waste was reported.
- Click the Reason drop-down and select the Reason for the green waste.
- Click the Disposal Room drop-down and select the disposal room for the green waste.
- Click Finish to finalize reporting the green waste.