A harvest with an open status can be managed by editing the harvest name and drying room, confirming wet and dry weights, and adding and removing plants from the harvest. After wet weights have been confirmed, the harvest status will change to Wet Confirmed and the harvest name, drying room, unit of measurement and wet weights cannot be edited, after dry weights have been confirmed the harvest status will change to Closed.
To manage a harvest
- From the Trace sidebar, click Harvests.
- Click the Search icon and type the name of the harvest to manage.
- Click the harvest Bamboo ID.
The harvest page will display harvest details including the harvest name, the number of strains in the harvest, the number of plants in the harvest, the harvest dry room, harvest the unit of measurement, as well as the harvest start and expected end date.
- To edit the harvest name and change the drying room, click the Pencil icon next to the harvest name.
- Edit the harvest name as needed, then click the Drying Room drop-down and select a different drying room, then click Save to save all edits.
- Click the unit of measurement drop-down to select a different unit of measurement for the harvest.
- To add plants to the harvest, click Add, while in the Plants section.
- The Add Plants to Harvest window will open.
- Click the Plants To be Added drop-down and select the plants to add to the harvest, then click Add To Harvest.
- To remove plants from the harvest, in the Plants section, select the plants then click Remove.
- To enter harvest wet weights, in the Harvest Weights section, click the + icon in the Wet Flower field to enter the wet flower weight.
Any wet weights entered will apply to the entire harvest.
- Type the wet flower weight in the Weight field.
To edit the weight click the down arrow and click the pencil icon. To delete the weight, click the down arrow, then click the trash icon.
- Click Add to add the wet flower weight.
- Click the + icon in the Wet Material field to enter the wet material weight.
- Type the wet material weight in the Weight field.
- Click Add to add the wet material weight.
- Click the + icon in the Wet Waste field to enter the wet waste weight.
- Type the wet waste weight in the Weight field.
- Click Add to add the wet waste.
- Click Confirm Wet Weight to confirm all harvest wet weights.
- Click Confirm to submit the wet weights to your state traceability system.
Once confirmed, the values entered are locked and cannot be edited and the harvest status will change from Open to Wet Confirmed which means you are ready to confirm Dry Weights. Confirming dry weights can be done per strain by entering the dry weights per strain and clicking the Confirm Dry button, or all at once by clicking the Confirm All Dry button. Dry weights must be the same as or less than the wet weights.
- To enter dry weights, type the dry flower weight in the Dry Flower field.
- Type the dry material weight in the Dry Material field.
- Type the dry waste weight in the Dry Waste field.
- Click Confirm Dry to confirm the dry weight for a specific strain or click the Confirm All Dry button to confirm all dry weights for the harvest.
- Click the Inventory Room drop-downs and select the inventory rooms for the dry Flower and dry Material.
- Click the Waste Room drop-down and select the waste room for the dry waste.
- Click Confirm to submit the dry weights to your state traceability system.
Once confirmed, the values are locked and cannot be edited. The harvest status will change from Wet Confirmed to Closed. The resulting flower and material produced from the harvest will be located as separate harvest material lots in Unlotted inventory Any confirmed wet or dry waste from the harvest will be located in Disposal.