A room is an enclosed physical location within a licensed facility in which cannabis plants are grown, stored, disposed of, or harvested. It is important to select a specific room for each growth stage and activity and when receiving inbound products. Therefore, rooms must be added before engaging in these activities.
Before you begin
Room types must be added before adding a room.
Add a room
- Go to the Rooms menu in the Trace sidebar and click Rooms.
- Click Add.
- The Add Room pop-up window will open.
- Type the room name in the Name field.
- Click the Room Category drop-down and select the room's category.
- Click the Room Type drop-down and select a room type.
The Room Type options will be adjusted based on the Room Category selection. Selecting the All room category will display all room types in the Room Type field. Selecting a specific room category will only display room types that belong to the selected category in the Room Type field. For example, selecting the Propagation category will only show propagation room types in the Room field.
- Type an optional room length in the Length field.
- Type an optional room width in the Width field.
- Type an optional room radio frequency identification number in the RFID Tag field.
- Click Submit to add the room.
- The room will appear on the Rooms page and will be available for selection during the different growth stages and activities, and when receiving Inbound Manifests. Rooms can be deleted and deactivated. Deactivated rooms will not be available for selection.