To make Producers and Processors available in Trace when creating Transfer and Inbound Manifests, they need to be added in Sales under the Producer, Processor, or Producer/Processor account types.
Add a producer/processor account
- Go to the Clients menu in the Sales sidebar and click Accounts.
- Click Add.
- The Add Client Account pop-up window opens.
- Type the required account name, trade name, and email in the Account Name, Trade Name, and Email fields.
If you are located in Washington state, you can also add an optional Unified Business Identifier (UBI) number in the UBI field.
- Click the License Type drop-down and select the Producer, Processor, or Producer/Processor license type.
- Type the producer/processor's license number in the License field.
- Type the account's address and phone number in the Address Information section.
- Type optional account notes in the Comments section.
- Click Next to proceed with adding the account's point of contact.
- Type the account's point of contact information in the relevant fields.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Click Create to add the account.
- The Producer, Processor, or Producer/Processor account will appear on the Accounts page with a Producer, Processor, or Producer/Processor account type. The account will be available for selection in the Trace application when creating Transfer and Inbound manifests.