A test license enables you to explore Bamboo's functionality at your preferred pace within a dedicated "test" environment, prior to transitioning to a state license. Any data generated using a test license is considered "test" data and is not reported to your state's reporting system. It's important to note that test data cannot be transferred to your state license.
Add a test license
- Click Licenses in the Portal sidebar.
- Click Add.
- The Add License pop-up window will open.
- Click the State/Test License drop-down and select Add Test License.
- Click the Organization drop-down and select the organization to which the license belongs.
- Type a name for the license in the License Name field.
- Click the State field and select the state to which the test license is assigned.
- Click Save to save the test license.
- The test license will appear on the Licenses page and will be available to use when exploring Bamboo in a test environment.