Order Labels allow you to take control of your internal order flow with the ability to customize up to five order statuses to manage and track the progress of your orders with ease. After order labels have been created, they can be edited and deleted as needed.
Manage order labels
- Go to the Orders menu in the Sales sidebar and click Orders.
- Click the Label drop-down in the Label column and select Manage Labels.
- The Manage Labels pop-up window will open.
- Click the pencil icon in a label's field to edit the label name.
- Type the new label name and click the checkmark icon to save the label name.
- Click the trash icon in a label's field to delete the label, then click Delete to confirm deleting the label.
- Click Close to close the Manage Labels pop-up window.