Order Labels allow you to take control of your internal order flow with the ability to customize up to five order statuses to manage and track the progress of your orders with ease. You must have at least one order listed on the Orders page to begin creating order labels.
Create an order label
- Go to the Orders menu in the Sales sidebar and click Orders.
- Click + Label in the Label column.
- Click Manage Labels.
- The Manage Labels pop-up window will open.
- Click + Add Label.
- A label will be listed with the label color as the default label name.
- Click the label's pencil icon and type an order status name for the label.
- Click the checkmark icon to save the label name.
- Click Close to close the Manage Labels window.
- To display the label on the orders page click + Label in the Label column and select the label.