Category Groups allow for the easy creation and display of custom category groups for efficient reporting. For example, reporting can be streamlined by consolidating various concentrate categories into a single "Concentrates" category group.
Add category group
- Go to Reports in the Trace sidebar and click Category Groups.
- Click Add on the Category Groups page.
- The Create New Category Groups window opens.
- Type the category group Name.
The Performance report will be auto-selected in the Included in Reports field and cannot currently be edited.
- Click the Add Categories drop-down and select the categories to include in the group.
- Click Create to create and save the group.
To delete a category group, click the group's 3 Dots Menu and select Delete.
To deactivate a category group, click its Status toggle.