Category Groups allow you to create and display custom groups of categories to display on your reports. For example, reporting can be streamlined by combining various concentrate categories into a single category group called "Concentrates".
Add category groups
- Go to Reports in the Sales sidebar and click Category Groups.
- Click Add on the Category Groups page.
- The Create New Category Groups window opens.
- Type the category group name in the Name field.
The Performance report will be auto-selected in the Included in Reports field and cannot currently be edited.
- Click the Add Categories drop-down and select the categories to include in the group.
- Click Create to create and save the group.
- The category group will appear on the Category Groups page and be available for selection when generating reports. Category groups can be deleted or deactivated. Deactivated category groups will not be available for selection when generating reports.