You can divide an inventory lot into new lots by sublotting an existing lot. Sublotting a lot will create new lots with their individual inventory code.
Sublot an inventory lot
- Go to the Inventory menu in the Trace sidebar and click Lotted.
- To quickly find the lot to sublot, click the search icon and type the name of the lot strain.
If you are sublotting an end product lot, click the End Products tab, then search for the lot.
- Select the lot in the Bamboo ID column, click Actions and click Create Sublots.
- The Create Sublots window will open.
- Type the sublot(s) weight in the Lot Weight field then click the Unit drop-down and select a Unit of Measurement (UOM) for the sublot(s).
The Unit field will auto-populate with grams as the default unit of measurement.
When the sublot weight is entered, the Number of Lots field will appear and will auto-populate with the total number of lots to be created based on the individual lot weight you entered (calculated by dividing the available weight by the individual lot weight).
If Then Sublotting a source product lot Click the Map to Source Product drop-down and select the source product to assign to the sublot(s). Sublotting an end product lot Click the Map to End Product drop-down and select the end product to assign to the sublot(s).
- Click the Reassign Parent Lot To Product drop-down and select the product to reassign the parent lot to.
Reassigning the parent lot to a different product will assign the original inventory lot to the selected product.
- To move the sublot(s) to a different room than the original lot, click the Move Sublot To Room drop-down and select a room.
- To move the parent lot to a new room, click the Move Parent Lot To Room drop-down and select a room.
- Click Save to create the sublots.
- The lots will appear on the Lotted Inventory page on the Source Products or End Products tab. Selecting individual or multiple lots, then clicking Actions will enable you to manage the lots by selecting various actions.