A transfer manifest must be created before transporting products to another licensee.
Before you begin
When creating a transfer manifest a recipient is required which means recipients should be added in Sales under Accounts prior to creating transfer manifests. For delivery and pickup, a driver and vehicle are also required which means they should be added prior to creating the manifest.
Create a transfer manifest
- Go to the Manifests menu in the Trace sidebar and click Outbound.
- Click the Transfers tab.
- Click Add.
- The Create Manifest pop-up window will open.
- Click the Recipient drop-down and select the manifest recipient.
- Click the Manifest Type drop-down and select the type of manifest.
For Delivery and Pickup, a Driver and Vehicle selection will be required.
For Licensed Transporter, the available options will be licensed transporters
available from the state system.
- Click Create.
- The manifest will be created with an Open status and you will be taken to the manifest detail page to add manifest items, set the manifest departure and arrival dates, and publish the manifest.
- Click the manifest Estimated Departure field and select an estimated departure date and time then click OK.
- Click the manifest Estimated Arrival field and select an estimated arrival date and time then click OK.
- For Delivery and Pickup, click the Driver drop-down and select the transport driver(s). For Licensed Transporter, click the Licensed Transporter drop-down and select the licensed transporter.
- For Delivery and Pickup, click the Vehicle drop-down and select the transport vehicle
- Click Save to save the manifest details.
Add item(s) to the manifest
- Click Add Items.
- The Add Items to Manifest pop-window will open.
- Click the Choose Section drop-down and select a section from which to add items.
- If Propagations, Inventory - Unlotted, Inventory - Source Products, or Inventory - End Products was selected in the Choose Section field, click the Choose Item Type drop-down and select the item type.
The Choose Items Type field will not be displayed if Plants was selected in the Choose Section field.
- Click the Choose Items drop-down and select the specific item(s) to add.
- Click Add.
Click + Add More to add additional items from the selected section to the manifest.
To remove an item from the manifest, click the Trash icon.
- To set quantities for the manifest item(s), click the Pencil icon in the QTY (Units) column or the QTY (Grams) column.
The quantity of plants cannot be edited. For Propagations, and End Products the quantity set will be the quantity in units. For Inventory - Unlotted and Inventory - Source Products, the quantity set will be the quantity in grams.
- To set pricing for the manifest item(s), click the Pencil icon in the Price Per Unit column or the Price Per Gram column.
The price set for Plants, Propagations, and End Products will be the price per unit. For Inventory - Unlotted and Inventory - Source Products, the price set will be the price per gram.
Review and publish the manifest
- Click Review & Publish to review the manifest.
- To edit the manifest after review, click Back.
- Click Publish to publish the manifest to the state system.
- When the manifest is published, the status will change from Open to In Transit and the manifest can no longer be edited but can be canceled.