After inventory has been lotted, the lotted inventory can be converted to create end products.
Before you begin
Before creating an end product conversion, the conversion's output end product must be added in Sales and mapped to the correct state category.
Create an end product conversion
- Go to the Inventory menu in the Trace sidebar and click Lotted.
- To quickly find the lot, click the search icon and type the name of the lotted inventory strain.
- Click the lotted inventory's 3 dot menu and select Start Conversion.
To convert multiple lots, select the lots, click Actions, and select Start Conversion.
- Type the conversion name in the Conversion Name field.
- Click the Room drop-down and select a room for the end product lots.
- Type an optional conversion waste quantity in the Waste Quantity field, then click the UOM drop-down and select the waste quantity unit of measurement.
- If a waste quantity was entered, click the Waste Room drop-down and select a room for the conversion waste.
- Select End Product in the Output section.
- Click the Output Products drop-down and select the output product to create from the conversion.
If the output end product has not been added in Sales and mapped to the correct state category, it will not be available for selection.
When the conversion's output product is selected, clicking the See More link will take you to the product detail page of the selected output product in a new window.
- Type the quantity of output product to create in the Output Quantity field.
- If the output product lot(s) will inherit the QA results from the selected input lot(s), select the Product not altered (Inherits QA results) box.
- Type the quantity of the selected input lot(s) to use for the conversion in the Used column in the Input section.
To remove a lot from the conversion click Remove.
- Click Finalize to finalize the conversion and create the end product output lot.
If the conversion is not ready to be finalized click Save to save the conversion.
Finalizing the conversion will declare it to the state system and adjust the input lot quantities by subtracting the quantity used (the quantity entered in the Used column) for the conversion. The conversion will appear on the Conversions page with a "Closed" status after it has been finalized. The output end product lot(s) will be listed on the End Products tab of the Lotted inventory page.