Duplicating a distribution list allows you to create a new distribution list by copying an existing distribution list and editing it as needed.
To duplicate a distribution list
- Go to the Clients menu from the Sales sidebar and click Distribution Lists.
- Click Search and type the name of the distribution list to duplicate.
- Click the distribution list Ellipsis icon and select Duplicate.
- The Duplicate Distribution window will open.
- Type a new List Name.
- Type an optional distribution list Description.
- To remove clients from the list, click the x icon next to the client name in the Choose Clients field.
To remove all clients; click the x next to the sections drop-down arrow.
- To add clients to the list, click the Choose Clients drop-down and select the clients to add.
- Click Duplicate.