Duplicating a distribution list allows you to create a new distribution list by copying an existing distribution list and editing it as needed.
Duplicate a distribution list
- Go to the Clients menu from the Sales sidebar and click Distribution Lists.
- Click the search icon and type the name of the distribution list to duplicate.
- Click the distribution list 3 dot menu and select Duplicate.
- The Duplicate Distribution window will open.
- Type a name for the new list in the List Name field.
- Type an optional description for the distribution list in the Description field.
- To remove existing clients from the list, click the x icon next to the client name in the Choose Clients field.
To remove all clients; click the x next to the sections drop-down arrow.
- To add clients to the new list, click the Choose Clients drop-down and select the clients to add.
- Click Duplicate.
- The distribution list will appear on the Distribution Lists page and will be available for selection when sending campaigns.