An inventory allocation can be edited if it is not active. If an inventory allocation is active which means it is being used in one or more active offers, the active offers must be placed on hold and the inventory allocation must be unlocked before quantities can be edited.
Edit inventory allocation quantities
- Go to the Offers menu in the Sales sidebar and click Inventory Allocations.
- Click the search icon and type the name of the inventory allocation to edit.
- Click the inventory allocation's Bamboo ID in the Bamboo ID column.
- Click the drop-down of an inventory allocation section to edit its quantities.
- Type the new quantities in Qty By Unit field(s).
- To change the inventory allocation order limit(s), type the new limit(s) in the Order Limit field(s).
If the active offer(s) using the inventory allocation was placed on hold for the inventory allocation to be unlocked and edited, the active offer(s) must be made active again to be available for clients to access the offer menu and place orders. When the active offer(s) has been reactivated, the inventory allocation will be locked.