If an inventory allocation is being used in one or more active offers, the active offers must be placed on hold and the inventory allocation must be unlocked before products can be added to a section of the inventory allocation.
Add products to an inventory allocation section
- Go to the Offers menu in the Sales sidebar and click Inventory Allocations.
- Click the search icon and type the name of the inventory allocation.
- Click the inventory allocation's Bamboo ID in the Bamboo ID column.
- Click the inventory allocation section + icon to add products.
- Click the Choose Product Categories drop-down and select the categories to add to the inventory allocation section.
- Click Next to select the products to add from the selected category.
- Click the Choose Products drop-down and select the products to add to the section.
- Click Confirm to add the selected products.
If the active offer(s) using the inventory allocation was placed on hold for the inventory allocation to be unlocked and edited, the active offer(s) must be made active again to be available to clients. When the active offer(s) has been reactivated, the inventory allocation will be locked. Before reactivating the offer(s), check that the added products are visible on the offer menu.