A main point of contact is added when creating a new account, additional contacts can be added after the account has been created.
Add account contacts
- Go to the Clients menu in the Sales sidebar and click Accounts.
- You will be taken to the Accounts page.
- Click the search icon and type the name of the account to add additional contacts.
- Click the account's Bamboo ID in the Bamboo ID column.
- Click the account's General tab, then click the Contacts section drop-down.
- In the Contacts section, click the + icon.
- The Add Contact window will open.
- Type the contact's first name in the First Name field.
- Type the contact's last name in the Last Name field.
- Type the contact's role in the Position field.
- Type the contact's email address in the Email Address field, then check the Receive Email box for the contact to receive Offers, Proposals, and Campaign emails.
If the Received Email box is not checked the contact will be added but will not automatically receive Offers, Proposals, and Campaign emails.
- If the contact will be the account's main point of contact, check the Main box.
- Click Save to add the contact.
- The contact will appear in the Contacts section of the account's detail page. Account contacts can be deleted at any time. When deleting an account's main point of contact, a new main point of contact must first be selected or you will be unable to complete deleting the contact.