Setting the offer timer ensures that products do not remain in a client's cart after the client has abandoned their cart. When the timer is set, it will appear on the offer menu and will count down whenever there is inactivity and, reset whenever clients add products to their carts. If clients do not add any products to their cart within the selected timer period, the timer will expire and their carts will be cleared.
Set the offer menu timer
- Go to the Offers menu in the Sales sidebar and click Offers.
- You will be taken to the Offers page.
- Click the search icon and type the name of the offer.
- Click the offer's Bamboo ID in the Bamboo ID column.
You can also click the 3 dot menu and select View Details.
- Click the timer's pencil icon.
- Select Choose Time Period or Customize Time Period.
Selecting Choose Time Period will add a preselected time period of 30, 60, 90, or 120 minutes.
Selecting Customize Time Period will allow you to create a custom time period.
- Click Confirm to set the timer.
- The timer will appear on the live offer menu and will count down whenever there is inactivity and, reset whenever clients add products to their carts.