A category selection is required when adding source products to Trace. Bamboo categories must be mapped to the correct state regulator categories to ensure products are accurately reported to the state traceability system.
Add a category
- Go to the Products menu in the Trace sidebar and click Categories.
- You will be taken to the Categories page.
- Click Add Category.
- The Add Category pop-up window will open.
- Type the category name in the Category Name field.
- Click the State Category drop-down and select the corresponding state category.
The state category to which the Trace category will be linked for reporting purposes.
- If the category is a sub-category, click the Parent Category drop-down and select the parent category.
- Type an optional category description in the Description field.
- Click Save to save the category.
- The category will appear on the Categories page and the Taxonomy page on the Trace Tab. Categories can be deleted and deactivated. Deactivated categories will not be available for selection when creating source products.