To apply a pesticide to Rooms, Propagations, Grow Cycles, and Plants, you must first add the pesticide to Trace so that it will be available for selection.
Before your begin
An Additive Supplier must be added before adding a pesticide as an Additive Supplier selection is required when adding a pesticide.
Add a pesticide
- Go to the Additives menu in the Trace sidebar and click Pesticides.
- Click Add.
- The Add Pesticide pop-up window will open.
- Type the pesticide name in the Product Name field.
- Type the optional EPA regulation number in the EPA Regulation Number field.
- Click the Additive Type drop-down and select an additive type.
- Type the pesticide quantity in the Quantity field then click the UOM drop-down and select the quantity's unit of measurement.
- Click the Supplier drop-down and select the pesticide supplier.
- Click the Active Ingredients + icon and type the optional active ingredients in the Active Ingredients field, then type the percentage of the active ingredient in the Percentage field.
Click the + icon to add another active ingredient.
Click the Trash icon to remove an active ingredient.
- Click Submit to add the pesticide.
- The pesticide will appear on the Pesticides page and will be available to select for application throughout Trace. Selecting the pesticide, then clicking Actions will allow you to apply the pesticide to selected Propagations, Plants, Grow Cycles, and Rooms. Pesticides cannot be deleted but can be made unavailable by changing their Availability status. Unavailable pesticides will not be available for selection.