Before lotted inventory can be made available for sale, a sample of the inventory must first be sent to a lab for testing and the testing results must be received and entered into Trace. If there are no QA results in Trace, a lot cannot be marked as available for sale.
Create a QA sample
- Go to the Inventory menu in the Trace sidebar and click Lotted.
- To quickly find the lot, click the Search icon and type the lot strain name.
- Click the lot's 3 dots icon and select Create QA Sample.
- Type the sample quantity to test in the Quantity field.
The maximum QA sample weight is determined by your state.
- Click the Sample Type drop-down and select a Mandatory or Non-Mandatory QA sample type.
- Click the Laboratory drop-down and select a lab to test the QA sample.
- Click Create Samples to create the QA sample(s).
You will be taken to the QA samples page where you can create a manifest for the QA sample, add it to an existing manifest, cancel the sample, and change the lab selected to test the sample.
Once QA testing results have been received, they can be added on the QA Samples page.