The propagation source serves as the foundation for growing and cultivating other cannabis plants, ensuring consistency and desired traits in the resulting plants. Only one mother plant can be used be to crate a propagation source at a time.
Create a propagation source
- Click Plants in the Trace sidebar.
- Select the plant to use to create the propagation source.
- Click Actions.
- Click Create Propagation Source.
You can only create a propagation source from a single mother plant.
- Click the Source Type drop-down and select the propagation source type.
- Type the quantity of the selected source type in the No. field.
- Click the Propagation Room drop-down and select the room where the propagation source will be located.
- If applicable click the Subroom drop-down and select an optional subroom (room within a room).
- Click the Cut By drop-down and select the person responsible for cutting the propagation source.
This field will auto-populate with the current user.
- Click the Plugged By drop-down and select the person responsible for plugging the. propagation source.
This field will be auto-populated with the current user.
- Click the Date field and select a date the propagation source was created then click OK.
This field will auto-populate with the current date.
- Click Submit to create the propagation source.