Rooms can be managed as a single entity which allows for the bulk management of the items within a room.
Manage a room
- Go to the Rooms menu from the Trace sidebar and click Rooms.
- Click Search and type the name of the room to manage.
- Click the room's 3 dots menu and select an action.
- Edit Room - you will be taken to a room's page and edit the room details.
- Add / Edit Subroom - you will be taken to a subroom's page and edit the subroom details.
- View Room Stats - view the details of a room such as the total number of plants in the room, the different growth stages of the plants in the room, the different strains, and a log of the pesticides and additives that have been applied.
- Delete Room - delete the room from Trace.
- Quarantine - quarantine the room.
- Apply Pesticides - apply pesticides to all plants in the room.
- Apply Nutrients - apply nutrients to all plants in the room.
- Create Harvest - create a harvest using all plants in the room.
- Add to Existing Harvest - add all plants in the room to an existing harvest.