Follow these tips to increase efficiency when working with tables in Bamboo
Apply filters to narrow your search
- Click the filter icon.
- Select the filters to apply based on your search.
Search to find specific items
- 1. Click the search icon.
- Type the name of the item in the search field.
- Click the columns icon.
- Uncheck the column(s) to hide it in the table.
Reorder table columns
- Click on the column you want to move to select it.
- Drag and drop the selected column(s) to the desired position.
Freeze table columns when scrolling horizontally
- Click on the column(s) you want to freeze to select it.
- Drag and drop the selected column(s) to the left or to the right freeze pane.
Sort table columns
Click the column's up arrow to sort in ascending order or the down arrow to sort in descending order.
Adjust column width
- Click on the column's right boundary and drag it to the right until the desired width is achieved.