A propagation batch can be added to an existing grow cycle instead of creating a completely new grow cycle from a propagation batch.
Add a propagation to an existing grow cycle
- Click Propagations in the Trace sidebar.
- To quickly find the propagation batch, click the Search icon and type the name of the propagation batch strain.
- Select the propagation batch to add to an existing grow cycle.
- Click Actions and select Add to Existing Grow Cycle.
- The Add to Existing Grow Cycle pop-up window will open.
- Click the Grow Cycle drop-down and select the existing grow cycle to which the propagation batch should be added.
- Click the Plant Room drop-down and select a room for the grow cycle.
- Click the calendar icon in the Planted Date field and select the planted date for the grow cycle.
- Click the Estimated Harvest drop-down and select the grow cycle's estimated harvest date.
- Click Add to add the propagation batch to the selected grow cycle.