Products are available in two package types: Off the Shelf and Made to Order.
- Made to Order products are in inventory by weight, share the same bulk source material of the same strain, and are packaged only after the product is ordered.
- Off the Shelf products are in inventory by individual units and are packaged and ready to be sold before an order is placed.
When creating Products, it is important to indicate whether the product is Made to Order or Off the Shelf by checking the correct package configuration box.
- For Made to Order products, check the This Product Is Made to Order (By Available Inventory) box.
- For Off the Shelf products uncheck the This Product Is Made to Order (By Available Inventory) box.
Selecting the correct package configuration ensures that products are correctly displayed on the Offer Menu.
- Made to Order products are displayed as the specific strain in one row with the different weight classes available for that specific strain in different columns of that same row. This allows for multiple weight classes per product and makes ordering Made to Order products easier for clients as they can see a specific strain with all of its' weight classes in the same row.
- Off the Shelf, products are displayed as the name of each product in its row with a single quantity column to indicate the order quantity for that product.